1/1 Photo of Rice Cooker Chicken Paprikash
Mary of the Midwest's Note:
We love this recipe! After looking at a few other paprikash recipes I saw that a lot of them had peas in them. So I added about a cup of frozen peas to the recipe and it turned out great! I also skipped the step of browning the chicken and onion and just threw everything in and hit cook. I highly recommend it to those with a rice cooker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 44.37 ml all-purpose flour
- 907.18 g chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 473.18 ml chopped onions (about 1 large)
- 295.73 ml chicken broth
- 29.58 ml sweet Hungarian paprika
- 9.85 ml bottled minced garlic
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 226.79 g package presliced mushrooms
- 295.73 ml sour cream
- 1Hit cook and brown onions.
- 2Then combine flour and chicken in a medium bowl; toss well.
- 3Add chicken mixture to chopped onion, and brown lightly and then add next 6 ingredients (through mushrooms) into the pan. Hit cook.
- 4When it switches to warm, add the sour cream and mix and allow to heat for a few minutes while you get the rest of the dinner completed.
- 5Then serve it with either, noodles, rice or dumplings.
- 6Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 cup).
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Cooker Chicken Paprikash
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.9
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 121.7 mg
- Sodium 682.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 36.1 g