Recipe by Nana Lee
Printed from Cooks.com. Found in my search for rice cooker recipes. All times are estimates, depending on your type of rice cooker.
Top Review by Kathiecooks!!
Using the rice cooker for a casserole sure is conveinient, It works fine.... I went w/ other readers reviews and used only 1 meat, the grnd beef.... for my taste I definetly need the sausage for MORE FLAVOR... I will try it again with the sausage and maybe add some diced green chilis.
- 1 medium head of cabbage, chopped
- 1 lb ground meat, brown & drain before mixing
- 1 lb sausage, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 -3 whole tomatoes, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion tops or 1⁄2 cup parsley
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 2 cups water
- salt & pepper