1/1 Photo of Rice Cooker Asian Noodle Soup With Tofu
Ambrosia for Guen's Note:
Quick and easy noodle soup made 100% in the rice cooker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place water in rice cooker. Turn rice cooker on to "cook".
- 2Place all ingredients in water and leave to boil. If noodles stick out of water, this is ok as they will go limp and all be covered to cook as the water heats up.
- 3Once noodles are cooked to desired consistancy, turn off rice cooker and serve in a bowl.
- 4You can add soba sauce, furikake, or other toppings as you wish.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Cooker Asian Noodle Soup With Tofu
Serving Size: 1 (1114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.2
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1162.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 16.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: