Prep 1 min
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy noodle soup made 100% in the rice cooker. You can also make this in a crock pot.
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons dried wakame seaweed
- 1⁄4 cup bonito flakes
- 1 large shiitake mushroom
- 1 1⁄2 ounces udon noodles
- 1 1⁄2 ounces soba noodles
- Place water in rice cooker. Turn rice cooker on to "cook".
- Place all ingredients in water and leave to boil. If noodles stick out of water, this is ok as they will go limp and all be covered to cook as the water heats up.
- Once noodles are cooked to desired consistancy, turn off rice cooker and serve in a bowl.
- You can add soba sauce, furikake, or other toppings as you wish.