Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is easy to make ahead for a patio party.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 1⁄2 cups corn, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup raw rice, cooked
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese (12 ounces)
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- Saute celery and onion in butter for about 5 minutes.
- Mix with remaining ingredients and place in a buttered 2 quart casserole.
- Cover and bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour.
DelisH!!!!Thanks for a quick & easy recipe.
Wonderful kid-pleasing side dish. I made it exactly as written. Loved the celery in there. The whole family enjoyed it. Thanx for a great recipe. I'll make this again.
A quick dish to prepare and a delicious dish to eat! I did add a few chopped red peppers to the onions and celery as I was sauting them. And I sprinkled additional paprika on top of the casserole before baking. Thanks for sharing this tasty recipe keen5!