- 3 -4 slices bacon
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Cook bacon in heavy skillet until crisp.
- Remove bacon from pan; break cooked bacon into crumbs.
- In reserved bacon fat drippings, cook the onion, celery and green pepper until celery is tender;drain.
- Mix all ingredients in a casserole dish.
- Bake for 1 hour.