1/1 Photo of Rice Cakes
From the Aussie food mag Super Food Ideas. Great hot or cold, fabulous for the lunch box, as it can be made ahead and frozen. The smoked chicken breast listed is the whole smoked breasts, not the deli slices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C Grease a 6 X 3/4 cup texas muffin pan. Line holes with baking paper.
- 2Cook rice, your prefered method will be fine, or follow instructions on packet. Set aside to cool.
- 3Place rice, smoked chicken, semi-dried tomatoes, 1 Cup cheese, onions, basil and eggs. Add salt and pepper if desired.
- 4Mix well to combine all ingredients.
- 5Spoon mixture into muffin pan. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- 6Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cakes are firm to the touch, and light golden in colour.
- 7Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes. Run a flat edged knife around cakes to losen.
- 8Turn onto a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (514 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.4
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 94.0 mg
- Sodium 239.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
smoked chicken breasts