From the Aussie food mag Super Food Ideas. Great hot or cold, fabulous for the lunch box, as it can be made ahead and frozen. The smoked chicken breast listed is the whole smoked breasts, not the deli slices.
- Preheat oven to 200°C Grease a 6 X 3/4 cup texas muffin pan. Line holes with baking paper.
- Cook rice, your prefered method will be fine, or follow instructions on packet. Set aside to cool.
- Place rice, smoked chicken, semi-dried tomatoes, 1 Cup cheese, onions, basil and eggs. Add salt and pepper if desired.
- Mix well to combine all ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into muffin pan. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cakes are firm to the touch, and light golden in colour.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes. Run a flat edged knife around cakes to losen.
- Turn onto a wire rack to cool.