Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
This is soooooo good!
- 1 rice cake
- 10 miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Place marshmallows on rice cake.
- Place in microwave for 10 seconds.
- Place chocolate chips on top of marshmallow.
- Microwave for 15-30 seconds.
This is a nice quick way to get your s'mores fix. I used less chocolate, maybe only a third. I also tried one with some peanut butter as the first layer, and that was even better. The marshmallows did get overcooked though, so I would put them on at the same time as the chocolate (and not go all the way to 30 seconds, or the chocolate chips will border on burning). I bet adding banana to this would be great too!