- 236.59 ml Minute Rice, uncooked
- 236.59 ml chicken broth
- 354.88 ml frozen broccoli, thawed, drained
- 158.51 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 59.14 ml ranch dressing
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare rice using the chicken broth for the liquid as directed on package.
- Place slightly cooled rice into a large bowl and add the remaining ingredients mixing well.
- Grease a muffin tin and spoon mixture evenly into 8 of the cups.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.