- 1 cup Minute Rice, uncooked
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen broccoli, thawed, drained
- 2⁄3 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare rice using the chicken broth for the liquid as directed on package.
- Place slightly cooled rice into a large bowl and add the remaining ingredients mixing well.
- Grease a muffin tin and spoon mixture evenly into 8 of the cups.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.