Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy casserole, which is easily adaptable. Add other veggies, such as sliced carrots or zucchini, or use tuna or chicken instead of salmon. You can also top this with crushed fried onions for more crunch.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl.
- Whisk in cream of mushroom soup and milk.
- Add garlic salt, crushed red pepper (if using), broccoli, rice, salmon, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- Pour into greased casserole dish, 8 x 10 or larger.
- In a small bowl, mix together remaining cheese, panko, and parsley. Sprinkle over casserole.
- Cover dish with foil and bake 30 minutes (40 if using brown rice).
- Remove foil and cook for another 15 minutes.