Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Quick recipe, great for mornings on the go or anytime you're feeling 'snacky'
Make and share this Rice Balls recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Thoroughly mix the rice, eggs and vanilla together in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the rice and egg mixture.
- When thoroughly mixed, drop by spoonfuls into the hot oil (about 360 degrees F) and fry until brown.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Or, drop onto cookie sheet and bake at 425 degrees for about 10-12 minutes or until firm to the touch. When baking they will not brown on top very well. Watch for browning on the bottom .
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or top with honey and serve while hot.