Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a delicious, easy vegetarian recipe that even carnivores can't resist!
Make and share this Rice and Vegetable Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) bagfrozen seasoned mixed vegetables
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn
- 3 cups Spanish rice
- shredded cheese
- Cook rice according to the instructions on the box.
- Combine mushroom soup, vegetables, and rice in a 13 x 9 casserole dish.
- Cover mixture with shredded cheese until it is entirely covered.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
Made this with 1 substitution ~ cream of vegetable soup instead of the mushroom kind, but otherwise I followed the recipe right on down! And, although I didn't mind the frozen veggies, another time I would probably prepare this with a mix of fresh vegetables! [Made & reviewed in Bargain Basement tag]