I make do sometimes, as most of us do. A simple recipe in a rice cooker. Inexpensive and pantry friendly. This is probably bland for some people, but it would be tummy friendly to sensitive stomachs, as well as filling. Use a rice cooker, except for the skillet to crumble and brown the ground turkey in. Substitute as you like. (Use left over chicken or diced roast, perhaps?) Keep it simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add rice, water, and Golden Mushroom soup to rice cooker.
- 2Set cooker on white rice setting.
- 3In a skillet, crumble in and brown ground turkey.
- 4After about 12 minutes, open the rice cooker and stir the ingredients, then stir in the ground turkey.
- 5Drain the peas and stir in the rice cooker also.
- 6Close the rice cooker and finish cooking, maybe 5 more minutes.
- 7Serve and add pepper and salt to taste at the table.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice and Turkey Goulash
Serving Size: 1 (623 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 625.9
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 89.6 mg
- Sodium 418.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 32.5 g