An old favourite, that I seem to have been making forever. Reheats well for lunch.
Make and share this Rice and Tuna Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Shell: Combine 2 cups rice, melted butter, 1 tablespoon onion, mjarjoram and beaten egg.
- Press into bottom and sides of lightly buttered pie dish.
- Filling: Layer can of drained and flaked tuna evenly over rice shell.
- Combine 3 beaten eggs, milk,grated cheese, onion and marjoram.
- Pour over tuna.
- Bake in moderate over for 50- 55 minutes or until knife comes out clean when inserted in centre.