Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
The Perfect side for almost any dish.
Make and share this Rice and Sour Cream--So Good recipe from Food.com.
- Cut Jack cheese in thin strips or grated.
- Mix sour cream and chilies.
- Butter a 1 1/2 quart casserole well.
- Season rice with salt and pepper.
- Layer rice, sour cream and cheese strips in order until you finish with rice on the top.
- Bake at 350° for 1/2 hour.
- During the last few minutes add grated cheddar, bake till bubbly and melted.
A tangy rice dish that I kicked up a bit by using hot pepper monterey jack. Loved the addition of the green chilies and the ease of preparation. Will make this again.