Recipe by Sarah Chana
Dunno where I got this recipe; dunno if I've made it. I just found it today in my old recipe filing box, and since it looks good, I'm including it here. Let me know what you think if you try it.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons oil or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 cup peas
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons coriander
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- parsley (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Saute onion until translucent.
- Add water, peas, parsley and coriander.
- Cover and cook on low for about 5 minutes until the peas are tender but not soft.
- Stir in the rice and heat through.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Garnish with parsley.