Recipe by Garnet
So easy and VERY delicious. It's a great recipe for left-over ham.
Top Review by KristinB
I made this tonight, using up some cauliflower & carrots as well as the broccoli. I had already thrown in some chopped onion, so omitted the onion powder. I also used some leftover short grain rice instead of the Uncle Ben's--just as it was on hand. Otherwise, I didn't change a thing!! It was VERY tasty--my picky 2-yr old twins ate about 3/4 cup each!!! I will be making this often!! Thank you!!!
- 2 boxes uncle ben's long-grain rice
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chopped broccoli
- 2 1⁄2 cups cubed ham
- 2 1⁄2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 lb sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice according to package directions and put on the bottom of greased 9x13 baking dish.
- On top of rice, layer broccoli, ham, mushrooms and cheese.
- Mix remaining ingredients well and spread over top.
- Sprinkle generously with parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degrees oven for 45 minutes.