Prep 15 mins
Cook 23 mins
This is a super easy and super tasting dish.
Make and share this Rice and Cheese Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canof chopped green chilies, undrained
- 4 cups of shredded monterey jack cheese
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in large bowl.
- Spoon 1/2 of the rice mixture into a lightly greased 11x7 baking dish.
- Cover with half the cheese.
- Spoon the remaining rice mixture over the cheese.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 23 minutes.