southern chef in louisiana's Note:
This is a super easy and super tasting dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first 3 ingredients in large bowl.
- 2Spoon 1/2 of the rice mixture into a lightly greased 11x7 baking dish.
- 3Cover with half the cheese.
- 4Spoon the remaining rice mixture over the cheese.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 6Bake uncovered at 350°F for 23 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice and Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.6
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 63.4 mg
- Sodium 319.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 16.2 g