Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
Another rice cooker recipe from open source wikicookbooks.
- 1 1⁄2 cups long grain rice (2 rice cooker cups)
- 10 cups water
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 2 lbs beef, cubed
- Add the rice, water, parsley, chives, rosemary, and pepper to a 10 cup or larger rice cooker.
- For a simple rice cooker, turn it on. For a fancy (fuzzy logic) rice cooker, set the rice cooker to the quick cook setting and start.
- Cover and allow to come to a simmer.
- Add the beef and cinnamon, cover again, and allow to cook for 60 minutes.