Prep 8 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Betty Crocker's Vegetarian Cooking.
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable bouillon granules
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh marjoram or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen lima beans, thawed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients except cheese in ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- Cover and bake 1 hour or until liquid is absorbed; stir.
- Sprinkle with cheese.