Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
When you just need a side dish, have this ready to go.
- 4 cups white rice or 4 cups brown rice
- 1⁄2 cup dried parsley
- 4 teaspoons onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- To make the rice, use 2 parts water to one part rice.
- You may add butter or margarine, if desired, 1 tbsp per 1 cup rice mix.
- Slow-cook for 20 minutes.
A great mix that is replacing that boxed stuff in my cupboard. I also made a version with beef bullion...worked out wonderfully!!!!