1/4 Photos of Rice-A-Roni Chicken Curry Salad
2 hrs 40 mins
This is a recipe for a cold rice/chicken salad with a curry twist, using Rice-a-Roni. My sister-in-law makes this for potlucks, baby showers, family get-togethers. It is always a favorite dish. I have made it as well and love the curry taste in it....and I'm not a huge curry fan! This recipe will serve 6 if it's used as a main dish or 8 for side servings. If you make it for a crowd, just double the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) box chicken rice-a-roni
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup celery, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can canned artichoke hearts, drained and cut (save liquid)
- 1 large chicken breast, cooked and diced
Dressing (use reserved artichoke liquid plus)
- 1Cook Rice-a-Roni according to directions and cool.
- 2Cook chicken separately and chop.
- 3Add into rice, the diced onion, green pepper, artichoke and chicken.
- 4Next, stir together the three dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- 5Add dressing to rice salad mixture and stir.
- 6Place salad into a 9 x 13 dish or deep bowl edged with curly lettuce leaf to make it pretty.
- 7Chill 2 hours and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice-A-Roni Chicken Curry Salad
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.9
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 19.2 mg
- Sodium 578.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 9.9 g