1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Also affectionately known around our house as "ugly casserole". I don't remember where I oringinally found this recipe but I've been making it for over 15 years. Everyone in the family loves this stuff. I hope your family will enjoy it, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown beef in a skillet; drain off grease.
- 2Place drained beef in a large bowl. Add seasoning packets from rice mix, soup, and water. Whisk until thoroughly blended. Mix in rice and noodles from boxes.
- 3Place in a greased 9 x 13" glass casserole dish.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- 5Remove from oven and stir thoroughly, making sure to scrape the bottom of the casserole, so the rice isn't sticking.
- 6Return it to the oven and bake 10 minutes more, sprinkling the onions over the top for the last 3 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice-A-Roni Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.8
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 751.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: