1/1 Photo of Ricardo's Triple Liquor Baby Back Ribs
3 hrs 45 mins
chef ricardo's Note:
These savory, sweet and tangy ribs have never been less than a complete success the many times I've prepared them. My compliments range from "absolutely delicious" to the frequent "best ribs ever" followed by a request for my recipe, so here it is. They are fairly easy to prepare, but do however take a bit of time. Enjoy the ribs and don't be afraid to sip on a few of the ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each pork rack into 3 to 4 pieces.
- 2In a large pot, boil enough water to fully submerse ribs.
- 3Add the onion, garlic, ribs, and beer to the boiling water.
- 4Bring to a slow boil, cover and cook for 30-45 minutes.
- 5While the meat is cooking, combine BBQ sauce and whiskey in a bowl(mix to taste).
- 6Remove boiled ribs from pot and liberally coat with BBQ sauce and wrap tightly with aluminum foil.
- 7Put ribs in a roasting pan in a 200°F oven for 2 hours.
- 8While ribs are roasting, combine remaining ingredients to make the glaze.
- 9When the ribs are done roasting, remove from foil and grill over a low heat for about 15-20 minutes, turning 4-6 times and brushing with glaze after each turn.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ricardo's Triple Liquor Baby Back Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (761 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2266.8
- Calories from Fat 1184
- Total Fat 131.5 g
- Saturated Fat 46.4 g
- Cholesterol 554.2 mg
- Sodium 1782.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 63.5 g
- Protein 154.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce