Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Ricardo magazine.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped of fresh mint (optional)
- In a bowl, mix the lemonade concentrate, garlic and ginger. Add the chicken and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
- Preheat the gas grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade. Set the marinade aside. Grill the chicken until no longer pink inside, about 6 minutes per side.
- In a saucepan over high heat, bring the marinade and broth to a boil. Boil for 3 to 4 minutes. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- To serve, slice the chicken breasts on the diagonal. Drizzle with the sauce and garnish with fresh mint, if desired.
I put all the ingredients together to marinate the chicken. The next time I will use only 1/3 lemonade concentrate because it was a little strong. Definately a keeper for being speedy and tasty.
A little too sweet for me, but otherwise the flavor was good and chicken was juicy.
This was great. I loved it. I cooked my sauce a little longer and it made a great glaze. I served it with grilled asparagus.