- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped of fresh mint (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix the lemonade concentrate, garlic and ginger. Add the chicken and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
- Preheat the gas grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade. Set the marinade aside. Grill the chicken until no longer pink inside, about 6 minutes per side.
- In a saucepan over high heat, bring the marinade and broth to a boil. Boil for 3 to 4 minutes. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- To serve, slice the chicken breasts on the diagonal. Drizzle with the sauce and garnish with fresh mint, if desired.