1/1 Photo of Ricardo's Lemonade Chicken
From Ricardo magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix the lemonade concentrate, garlic and ginger. Add the chicken and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
- 2Preheat the gas grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- 3Remove the chicken from the marinade. Set the marinade aside. Grill the chicken until no longer pink inside, about 6 minutes per side.
- 4In a saucepan over high heat, bring the marinade and broth to a boil. Boil for 3 to 4 minutes. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- 5To serve, slice the chicken breasts on the diagonal. Drizzle with the sauce and garnish with fresh mint, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ricardo's Lemonade Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.5
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 174.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 28.1 g