Recipe by Baby Chevelle
These ribs are so good. Can also be made into appetizers. Don't remember where I got the recipe. Maybe TOH. These ribs are excellent.
Top Review by Gingin7
So so good, even with 4 ingredients, love this combination of flavors...will use it again and again. I boiled my spareribs for a about an hour and then used the glaze to coat them in the oven at 400 degrees for a while....delish! Thanks Baby Chevelle!
- 5 -6 lbs spareribs
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3⁄4 cup plum jam or 3⁄4 cup apricot preserves
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut ribs in bite size pieces; place bone down on a rack in a shallow pan.
- Cover with foil, and bake for 1 hour, at 350 degrees.
- Combine remaining ingredients and brush over ribs.
- Bake uncovered for another 30 minutes, brushing occasionally with sauce.
- These can also be made on the grill.