Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
These ribs are so good. Can also be made into appetizers. Don't remember where I got the recipe. Maybe TOH. These ribs are excellent.
- Cut ribs in bite size pieces; place bone down on a rack in a shallow pan.
- Cover with foil, and bake for 1 hour, at 350 degrees.
- Combine remaining ingredients and brush over ribs.
- Bake uncovered for another 30 minutes, brushing occasionally with sauce.
- These can also be made on the grill.
So so good, even with 4 ingredients, love this combination of flavors...will use it again and again. I boiled my spareribs for a about an hour and then used the glaze to coat them in the oven at 400 degrees for a while....delish! Thanks Baby Chevelle!
These were fantastic! Nice and moist and juicy. We cooked them directly on a foil-lined baking sheet (covered in step 2 and uncovered in step 4). We'll definitely do this in the future, as I have never had spare ribs this tender and juicy. The downside is that any sauce the runs off the ribs and onto the empty parts of the sheet turns to a black crisp. Made it slightly harder to get the ribs off the sheet, but worth it to have juicy ribs.