Prep 2 hrs
Cook 45 mins
Aromatic and delicious! For folks who want a lighter and flavorful sauce.
Make and share this Ribs with Cider-Bourbon Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the ribs into singles.
- Place them in a large pot or dutch oven and fill with water to cover.
- Simmer over medium heat for two hours, occasionally adding water to cover as needed.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cider, bourbon, garlic, onion, and melted butter.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the beef ribs from the simmering and let drain well.
- Brush the ribs with the cider/bourbon glaze.
- Place them in a roasting pan and cover with foil, then bake for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Baste ribs occasionally with pan drippings, until ribs are fork-tender and well-browned.
- Serves 2 hungry folks.