Recipe by Deely
Want something different? How about ribs that aren't soaked in BBQ sauce? DH and I came up with this version that we think is awesome! Let me know what you think.
- 5 lbs pork ribs
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 garlic clove (chopped and crushed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki baste and glaze
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven at 300*.
- Place ribs in a foil oven bag.
- Combine the next 6 ingredients.
- Pour over ribs.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours to 2 1/2 hours (this depends on your ribs).
- Remove from oven and discard marinade.
- Move ribs to preheated outside grill.
- Grill over medium/low heat 1/2 hour to 45 minutes, mopping often with Teriyaki Baste and Glaze, until browned.