Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Want something different? How about ribs that aren't soaked in BBQ sauce? DH and I came up with this version that we think is awesome! Let me know what you think.
- Set oven at 300*.
- Place ribs in a foil oven bag.
- Combine the next 6 ingredients.
- Pour over ribs.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours to 2 1/2 hours (this depends on your ribs).
- Remove from oven and discard marinade.
- Move ribs to preheated outside grill.
- Grill over medium/low heat 1/2 hour to 45 minutes, mopping often with Teriyaki Baste and Glaze, until browned.