1/3 Photos of Ribs My Way
This is the way I always prepare my BBQ ribs. They result in fall off the bone tender ribs, and they are always a hit. The spices listed are what I submitted for this recipe, however I probably never use the same thing twice. Play around with those ingredients you enjoy the most. Prep time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix brown sugar, garlic powder, and cayenne together in bowl.
- 2Add salt and pepper if you wish.
- 3Rub spice mixture onto ribs, both sides.
- 4Wrap ribs in aluminum foil, using two sheets of foil.
- 5Place ribs in fridge for at least 24 hours.
- 6Remove ribs when ready to prepare and place in oven on warm.
- 7(My oven goes from warm to 250°F, so I say place on warm, if your oven does have temps. lower than 250°F, I would suggest 200°F Bake ribs on warm for at least 4 hours, up to 6 hours.
- 8Remove ribs, and let them sit in foil, allowing them to cool to almost room temperature.
- 9Place ribs on hot fire, and baste with your favorite sauce.
- 10Let ribs cook on grill for approx 15 minutes or until hot.
- 11Remove ribs and let them rest for approx 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ribs My Way
Serving Size: 1 (598 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1433.0
- Calories from Fat 791
- Total Fat 87.9 g
- Saturated Fat 31.0 g
- Cholesterol 369.5 mg
- Sodium 484.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 53.7 g
- Protein 103.3 g