Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 hrs
Luscious, sumptuous, fall off the bone,wonderful RIBS!!!
Make and share this RIBS !! recipe from Food.com.
- Cut ribs into easy to handle pieces and trim off extra fat.
- Place in a shallow glass or ceramic baking dish.
- Combine all other ingredients and pour over ribs.
- Turn ribs until all sides are coated, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Turn several times during the marinating period to fully coat all sides of ribs.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Turn ribs in sauce one more time and place, uncovered, in the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Every half hour or so, turn ribs over so that all sides are fully coated.
- Cook ribs until nearly all the sauce is gone.
- The ribs will look quite dark.
- Do not make the mistake of thinking they are overcooked.
- They are supposed to look like that!
these were wonderful. i love the flavors! i followed the ingredient and marinating instructions, but i wrapped them in foil and cooked them in the oven for 4 hours on 200 degrees. then i took them out of the foil and finished cooking them on the grill. they were very tender. really good recipe.
Dorothy.....another perspective to this great recipe is that it worked VERY well indeed as a "make ahead". My plans for serving them were delayed, so I just partially cooked them, put them into the frig, and finished them up a couple of days later. They were tender and tasty. We have a LOT of company and this kind of recipe makes things so much easier! Thank you for sharing. Margo
Your recipes are real winners Dorothy, these are deliciously sticky, great flavoured, chin wiping fantastic!