Ribeyes With Bourbon Pecan Butter
- Pecan Bourbon Butter--combine the butter, pecans, bourbon, salt, pepper, and parsley in a small bowl.
- Transfer to a sheet of plastic wrap and shape into a 3 1/2 inch long log; chill for 1 hour.
- Rub both sides of the steaks with olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the steaks for about 4 minutes on the first side and 3 minutes on the second side for med-rare.
- Transfer the steaks to a plate.
- Top each steak with a 1/4-inch thick slice of Pecan Bourbon Butter.
- Allow the steaks to rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.