Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
Great for grilling! with a splash of freshness.
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (quartered)
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive (quartered)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb angus rib eye steak
- In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumbers, cheese, olives, basil and oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Season steaks with pepper to taste. Place steaks on the grill turning once, 7 - 15 minutes ( depending on thickness ) or until desired doneness is reached. ( 145 degrees for medium-rare:; 160 degrees for medium. ) Remove from grill, season with salt to taste.
- Top steaks with tomato salad.