For a stylish sandwich lunch, try these luxurious stacks of rye bread, egg mayonnaise, chive-speckled cream cheese and gravlax.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the eggs for 8-10 minutes, until hard-boiled; cool and peel.
- 2Place the eggs in a bowl and mash with the mustard and mayonnaise.
- 3Season to taste and stir in the parsley; set aside.
- 4Mix the cream cheese with the chives and a good grinding of black pepper.
- 5Butter the bread.
- 6Divide the cream cheese mixture between 2 slices of the buttered bread and top with another 2 slices of bread, to make sandwiches.
- 7Cover another 2 slices of bread with the slices of gravlax make into sandwiches with another 2 slices of bread.
- 8Top a further 2 slices of bread with the egg mixture and cover the remaining slices of bread.
- 9Make 2 stacks. Lay a gravlax sandwich on the base of each stack. Top each with an egg sandwiches and finally, a cream cheese sandwich.
- 10Cut each stack in half and secure with cocktail sticks. Arrange on plates and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ribbon Tea Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1034.9
- Calories from Fat 508
- Total Fat 56.5 g
- Saturated Fat 25.4 g
- Cholesterol 418.4 mg
- Sodium 1833.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.4 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 29.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: