I found this recipe in the July/August 2008 Yankee Magazine. I'm not usually one for trying recipes out of magazines, but this recipe looked so good! I was not disappointed. This is a great change from traditional pasta dishes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pasta pot, bring water to a boil. Add salt, potatoes, green beans, and cook until al dente -- tender but firm -- (about 2-4 minutes). (Do NOT over cook or the potatoes will get mushy later!).
- 2Add pasta. Stir well. Cook until pasta is al dente (about 8 minutes).
- 3Drain pasta and vegetables in colander, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water.
- 4Return pasta and vegetables to pot.
- 5In small bowl, combine pesto sauce with just enough reserved cooking water to create a smooth consistency. Then pour over pasta and vegetables and combine gently. Mix well over low heat.
- 6Transfer to platter or bowl, garnish with cheese, and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ribbon Pasta With Pesto Sauce, Potatoes, and Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (819 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.3
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1185.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: