1/2 Photos of Ribbon Nut Bread
1 hr 15 mins
I have not tried this recipe, but looking at the ingredients, I know it has to be good. If I see a recipe that looks good, but I have not tried it, I will post it, but let you know that I have not made it. This would be a good holiday gift if you like to give homemade goodies to friends and neighbors. It is from a Kraft cook booklet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix cream cheese, sugar and egg, mixing until well blended.
- 3Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- 4Combine the oil, milk, eggs and lemon peel in a small bowl.
- 5Add the oil mixture to the dry ingredients, mixing until just moistened.
- 6Fold in the nuts.
- 7Pour 1 cup of the batter into a greased 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- 8On top of the batter, add the cream cheese mixture.
- 9Cover this with the remaining batter.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- 11Cool for 10 minutes and remove from pan.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ribbon Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4699.3
- Calories from Fat 2523
- Total Fat 280.4 g
- Saturated Fat 81.2 g
- Cholesterol 901.0 mg
- Sodium 4312.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 476.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.2 g
- Sugars 245.6 g
- Protein 89.5 g