Recipe by Theresa P
A colorful Jello salad. Please feel free to use the flavor of your choice. Makes a nice potluck or picnic dish! Prep time it for setting the Jello.
Top Review by zerock1977
I have made this so may times now! My family ask me to make it for every gathering we have. It takes a little time fo rthe jelly to set but can easily be made the day ahead. I would highly recommend this recipe. Nice with cold ham but we have also had it with lamb and pork. Not to mention having it as a dessert!
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lime Jell-O gelatin
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cherry Jell-O
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts
- 2 cups whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, dissolve lime Jello in 2 cups boiling water.
- Add 2 cups cold water.
- Pour into 9x13-inch pan coated with a non-stick spray.
- Refrigerate until almost set (about 2 hours).
- In a bowl, dissolve lemon Jello in 1 cup boiling water; whisk in cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in pineapple and nuts.
- Fold in the whipped topping and spread over the lime Jello.
- Refrigerate until firm (about an hour).
- In a bowl, dissolve cherry Jello in 2 cups of boiling water.
- Add 2 cups of cold water and stir.
- Chill until thick and syrupy and, then pour over lemon Jello layer.
- Refrigerate until completely set (about 4 hours).
- Serve with whipped topping or whipped cream.