Prep 0 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe comes out of a local church cookbook. Let's face it, those church ladies know how to cook. You will want to use a use a glass pan 9x13 pan to get nice even layers and a pretty dish. It's nice and firm and easy to work with. The sweetness is cut by the sour cream and small pieces are a nice serving size. Very pretty dish that goes a long way. Have fun.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cherry Jell-O
- 2 (3 ounce) packages orange Jell-O
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lime Jell-O gelatin
- 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) package sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip (optional)
- Dissolve 1 package cherry Jello with 1/2 cup boiling water. (about 2 minutes).
- Add 1/2 cup cold water. Add 2 tablespoons sour cream; mix and pour into 9X13 inch glass pan.
- Set in refrigerator until firm (20 minutes).
- Repeat layers alternating colors of Jello. Let each layer set for 20 minutes before adding a new layer.
- If you wish, before serving, cut and add a dollop of cool whip to each piece.