Recipe by Ranikabani
I got this recipe from the following site:http://members.amaonline.com/nrogers/Kitchen/jello.htm
CHRISTMAS JELLO LAYERED SALAD
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 small Cool Whip
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 20 miniature marshmallows, approximately
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- BOTTOM LAYER: Mix lime Jello, 1 cup hot water and 3/4 cup cold water.
- Set until firm.
- MIDDLE LAYER: Mix lemon Jello, 1 cup hot water and 3/4 cup cold water.
- When thickened, mix in separate bowl Cool Whip, pineapple, marshmallows, cream cheese and nuts.
- Add to lemon Jello, Chill for 30 minutes.
- TOP LAYER: Mix strawberry Jello, 1 cup hot water and 3/4 cup cold water.
- When thickened, add to top of other layers.
- Let set.
- Looks good in a glass bowl at Christmas.