Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- Combine 1 1/2 cups sugar, 6 Tbsp. butter, and 1/3 cup milk in heavy 1 1/2 quart saucepan.
- Bring to full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Continue boiling 4 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in chocolate pieces until melted.
- Add 1 cup (1/2 jar) marshmallow cream and 1/2 tsp. vanilla; beat until blended.
- Pour into greased 13 X 9 pan.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients substituting peanut butter for chocolate pieces.
- Spread over chocolate layer, cool at room temperature. Makes 3 lbs.