Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sounds like it would be wonderful. I plan to try sometime.
- 1 cup flour, sifted
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup pecans, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 6 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
- 6 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- Combine flour, butter and pecans in bowl mixing well.
- Press into 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Cool for 30 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and 1 cup whipped topping in bowl.
- Spread over crust.
- Combine pudding mixes in bowl, add milk, mixing well.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Chill until serving time.
We like to use pistachio pudding instead of vanilla and chocolate and sprinkle chopped pistachios over the top. It really is delicious! No family gathering would be complete without our "green stuff"! Really, I think you could use just about any flavor pudding (butterscotch with butter brickle pieces sprinkled over the top is also great!)