Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sounds like it would be wonderful. I plan to try sometime.
Make and share this Ribbon Delight recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, butter and pecans in bowl mixing well.
- Press into 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Cool for 30 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and 1 cup whipped topping in bowl.
- Spread over crust.
- Combine pudding mixes in bowl, add milk, mixing well.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Chill until serving time.