Sassy in da South's Note:
A great dessert for the holidays or a nice way to use up any remaining cranberry sauce you may have.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease & flour bundt or tube pan.
- 3In a large bowl, beat together eggs, butter, vanilla, and sugar until well mixed.
- 4Slowly add in yogurt.
- 5In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- 6Slowly incorporate into the yogurt batter. Mix thoroughly.
- 7Spoon 1/2 of the batter into the prepared pan. Smooth out with a spatula.
- 8Carefully spoon the cranberry sauce to form a ring around the middle of the pan, without touching the sides of the pan.
- 9Top with the remaining batter and smooth out with spatula.
- 10Bake 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 11Cool in pan in 5 minutes and remove to wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ribbon Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.8
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 58.2 mg
- Sodium 236.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 4.0 g