Recipe by Sassy in da South
A great dessert for the holidays or a nice way to use up any remaining cranberry sauce you may have.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup plain yogurt, at room temperature
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 dash salt
- 3⁄4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce, at room temperature
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease & flour bundt or tube pan.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, butter, vanilla, and sugar until well mixed.
- Slowly add in yogurt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Slowly incorporate into the yogurt batter. Mix thoroughly.
- Spoon 1/2 of the batter into the prepared pan. Smooth out with a spatula.
- Carefully spoon the cranberry sauce to form a ring around the middle of the pan, without touching the sides of the pan.
- Top with the remaining batter and smooth out with spatula.
- Bake 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan in 5 minutes and remove to wire rack.