Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Linda Larsen,Your Guide to Busy Cooks on about.com. This can be made to match any holiday. This version seems to match the colors of Mexico, good for Cino de Mayo! You can use any combination of sherbet flavors, or use the same flavor throughout! Freezing time not included due to difference in freezers.
- 1 purchased angel food cake (tube)
- 1 pint lime sherbet
- 1 pint Orange sherbet
- 1 pint raspberry sherbet
- Freeze cake in its pan.
- You can make your own angel food cake, if you'd like.
- Remove frozen cake from pan and cut into 4 layers.
- Reassemble cake with 1 pint each of softened sherbet spread between each layer.
- Reassemble cake and wrap in plastic wrap and aluminum foil; freeze again.