My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the ribs into 2" lengths.
- 2Slash the meat through to the bone in several places.
- 3Place in a pan and add 20 cups of water.
- 4Bring to a full boil, then lower heat and simmer until the meat is tender.
- 5Chop the green onions.
- 6Remove the beef ribs from the broth and mix well with the seasonings listed above in number one.
- 7Put the seasoned ribs back into the broth.
- 8Bring to a boil and add the longer pieces of green onions.
- 9To serve place ribs n soup bowls, pour broth over them and sprinkle with prepared egg garnish (Beat and fry and cut eggs).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rib Soup (Kalbi Tang)
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.0
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.2 mg
- Sodium 129.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: