Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe that we tried from my "Barbeque Sauces, Rubs, and Marinades for Dummies"! And it is so delicious I think it is really for smarties! :) We loved it!
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup kraft honey barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup kraft original barbecue sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 3 dashes red hot sauce
- In a heavy stock pot, saute the onion and garlic in butter over medium heat.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Simmer 20 minutes. Remove from heat; cool.