Recipe by bmcnichol
You can use any steaks you like or stew meat. I like making this with rib eye steaks. We all enjoy this. You can also use fresh veggies and gravy if you prefer.
- 4 rib eye steaks
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 2 (12 ounce) jars beef gravy
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cansdiced potatoes
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans carrots
Directions See How It's Made
- If you like you can brown your steaks but I normally don't do that.
- Mix onion soup and beef gravy.
- In a dutch oven put steaks and top with gravy mixture .
- Add pepper to taste.
- Cook steaks for about two hours. I cook with a lid on.
- When the steaks are done, take them out of the gravy mixture and put the diced potatoes and carrots in the gravy.
- Cook until vegetables are done, about ten minutes.