Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
flavorful steaks brushed with a tangy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 6 rib eye steaks
- Combine ingredients (up to rosemary).
- Blend together.
- Brush both sides of the steak with this mixture and grill or broil for 4 minutes.
- Turn and brush with remaining sauce mixture – cook 4 more minutes (for medium rare).
Made this the other night. This glaze had a nice taste. I tasted more of the soy than anything. So I would lighten up on the soy sauce next time so that some of the other flavours might come through. Made for a nice change though. Thanks for your recipe.