Abby Girl's Note:
The Gorgonzola Butter adds a wonderful dimension to the steak.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 59.14 ml gorgonzola, crumbled
- 29.58 ml butter, room temperature
- 14.79 ml fresh marjoram, minced
- 59.14-118.29 ml olive oil
- 6 garlic, minced
- 29.58 ml fresh marjoram, minced
- 4 rib eye steaks
- 2 large red peppers, cut into strips
- 2 large yellow peppers, cut into strips
- 2 large green peppers, cut into strips
- salt and pepper
- 1Gorgonzola Butter: In a small bowl, beat together Gorgonzola, butter and marjoram. Season with pepper.
- 2Combine oil, garlic and marjoram in zip lock plastic bag. Place steaks and peppers in marinade. Turn to coat. Let stand 2 hours at room temperature or overnight in fridge.
- 3Heat barbecue to medium high. Place steaks and peppers on grill. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill steaks 5 minutes per side for medium rare.
- 4Grill peppers until tender (10 minutes), turning occasionally.
- 5To serve: Top each steaks with a small pat of Gorgonzola Butter. Any remaining butter can be frozen for another time or used on steamed veggies.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rib Eye Steaks With Grilled Peppers and Gorgonzola Butter
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.0
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 21.5 mg
- Sodium 191.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rib eye steaks